What Are Promo Video Ads and Why Use Them?
Promo video is one of the varieties of advertising videos, allowing to have a more targeted impact on the audience. It is usually necessary to create a promo video to promote a specific product (service) or to inform customers about an important event in the life of the company. The goal of promo video production is to give you an effective marketing tool that allows consumers to learn about the capabilities of your company. Promo videos are very emotional and effective and have a strong influence on people.
What Are the Characteristics of a Promo Video?
When you decide to create a promotional video, you should make sure that it fits the following characteristics.
- The target audience should be specified. There is no sense in promotional video marketing if there is no understanding of who your target audience is.
- In most cases, a promo video is shorter than 30 seconds.
- It is a highly branded piece of content with a strong call to action at the end.
- It should answer the main question. Any promo video should answer the main question of your customers and give the solution to a problem. Anticipate the questions of your TA, answer them, and the viewer will watch your video to the end, and you will achieve the desired result!
- Facts about your product or service. A promo video should be enriched with the main information you want to convey to your users. The script of the video should be written in such a way to list all the facts in the clearest and comprehensive form.
- Communication with the viewers. The viewer who will watch your video should be involved in what is happening.
What are the Types of a Promo Video?
- The product launch video. If you are launching a new product, this will be a great idea to complement it with a promo.
- The instructional promo video. Your promo video can contain instructions and explanations about your product or service as well.
- The blog video. If you are keeping a video blog about the life of your company, a promo video can be placed in it.
- The recruitment promotional video. If there is a need to hire more people, you can use a promo to increase the number of applications.
- The informational one. This type of promo may contain any info you want to deliver to your clients.
- The creative promo video. This is the type of promo that can help you to fun your customers and don’t miss the opportunity to tell them about your product or service.
- The video devoted to an event. You can engage the visitors of your even with this type of video even more.
- The internal promotional video. You can effectively use promos to tell more about the life of your company from the inside.
Ways to Use a Promotional Video Effectively
- Post it on your website.
- Use it on your social media profiles.
- Youtube pre-roll advertising
- TV ads
- Send it to your partners.
- Be sure to post it on more than one place.
Milestones of Making Perfect Video
The process of the animated promotional video production consists of the next steps:
- Voice over.
The Cost of Making a Promo Video: Ask Us for Consultation for Free
Promotional video prices vary quite widely. In any case, before ordering a promotional video, we are glad to discuss the best suitable options that will meet your budget expectations.
Feel free to contact us to find out more about promo video production!